Looking for couples to photo swap / video...

Whalewhalethen
Whalewhalethen
Looking for couples to photo swap / video chat w male
Gregory
Gregory
We are looking for a couple to share in my wifes, and mine, first time in watching her with one or two men - while we watch and direct - with complete abandon. We can video, and plan in ahead, with her absute and eager involvement. We can find two men, and join in, or plan for her to bring two innocent men home from a bar and watch her tell then what she wants, while we have planned it in advance. She wants to be made to be as shocking as we can, with no holds barred. I don't know why, we are smart and educated professionals, but the thought of a strange man or two being turned on and her asking them to take turns fucking her in the ass while we watch, drives us crazy! We need to know it is going to happen, talk about it in advance, that's the heat -knowing it is going to happen, and we want to watch it more than I can tell! We would be eager to reciprocate if you can help us make this a reality. Any time, during the day or night, wouldnt you like to see a woman, who knows what she wants, openly hunger for anything you can throw at her, and gladly we will do the same for you. Life is short, let's have some memories!
Cassanova1
Cassanova1
Willing to try
Fireman708
Fireman708
I’d like to video
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Hopefully your wife wants my big beautiful cock and her ass
Brookwell
Brookwell
Sounds very naughty Gregory. Let’s play. Sounds fun. We can photo swap and video chat when we get comfortable
Takis
Takis
Για θα ήθελα να την γαμησε από όλες της τρύπες ενώ εσύ θα βλέπεις από μια πλευρά
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Would your wife like to straddle my big cock?
Swingercouple Bisexual
Swingercouple Bisexual
I can swap with you pictures and videos of my wife Karina, i am bisexual swingercouple me and my wife, I have pictures of my wife Karina sucking and naked, I have videos she sucking my big cock, and fucking!
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I wish your wife was sucking my cock and straddling it
Shyboy
Shyboy
Hi Raymond it's Shyboy & just can't get enough of the pictures ! I'm from the same city your in & can't wait to hear from you if we can hook up . You & your wife are so beautiful 😍 !
Shyboy
Shyboy
Willing to do you both Raymond & Karina. You guys are so beautiful. It's Shyboy wanting to hook up with you both.
Shyboy
Shyboy
Hope you get my photos Raymond, you guys get me so excited !
Shyboy
Shyboy
Hi Raymond & Karina it's Shyboy & it's my birthday & I just can't stop thinking about you guys. Maybe we can meet up one of these days ! You both are so hot !
Aleks 13
Aleks 13
Text me

Swingers  Swingers Forum