Hello, we are Raymond and my wife Karina, we...

Swingercouple Bisexual
Swingercouple Bisexual
Hello, we are Raymond and my wife Karina, we are a bisexual swinger couple, we are very open-minded, we like to share with other swinger and bisexual couples, we have done 3some with two men and Karina, and with two women and me, also 4some
Hello, we are Raymond and my wife Karina, we are a bisexual swinger couple, we are very open-minded, we like to share with other swinger and bisexual couples, we have done 3some with two men and Karina, and with two women and me, also 4some
Shyguyjoey
Shyguyjoey
Would love to join
Tm2022
Tm2022
You seem interesting.. Where are you located?
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Your wife looks very good at sucking cock. Would she like to suck mine? Let's hope so
Luka
Luka
Hola somos una pareja 47 y 42 nos gustaría conocerlos somos latinos vivimos en Jasper
Shyboy
Shyboy
Is Raymond & Katrina interested going something with a single guy age 49 that wants to explore bi life , I'm interested in both of you guys. You both are beautiful.
Shyboy
Shyboy
Interested in hooking up with Raymond & Katrina if they are interested in a guy age 49 & willing to try bi life. You guys are so beautiful !
Shyboy
Shyboy
I'm sorry Raymond. I know your wife,s name in Karina. Sorry I misspelled it. Still would like to hook up with you guys !
Bi Male 48
Bi Male 48
Hi
Wet Wet 10000
Wet Wet 10000
5*****8

Swingers  Swingers Forum