Are all swingers married? Can I swing if I'm...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Are all swingers married? Can I swing if I'm a single woman?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Me and my husband are into swinging...

Hello! Me and my husband are into swinging for 6 months or so, but we only did it with our friends. Tonight, we are going to a club, so we are wondering...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Wife is worried about having potential...

Wife is worried about having potential negative feelings after first swing experience... what should I tell her to calm her down? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found this...

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found this forum! We are new into swinging so this forum is perfect for our question. We tried soft swinging twice and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm a newbie, so I wanna ask you...

Hey there! I'm a newbie, so I wanna ask you guys... what's a unicorn? What does that mean? Can someone tell me please?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely...

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely marriage for over 6 years. We talked a few times about getting into swinging, I said that I'm fine with it, but to be...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm really glad that I have found...

Hey there! I'm really glad that I have found this forum so I can ask you guys this... I am married for 2 years. My husband told me that he used to go to...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! I'm curious if there a point in life...

Hey! I'm curious if there a point in life when you realize that you're a swinger or does it just happen? What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I just enjoy watching my wife having sex with...

I just enjoy watching my wife having sex with another men. Does this means that I'm a swinger?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a trusty man for MFM? I really...

How can I find a trusty man for MFM? I really want a gentleman for my wife, not some douchebag. Suggestions?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked...

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked about having MFM, but he said that he would be jealous... I really wanna have a threesome with my husband and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you swing without your partner? Is it...

Can you swing without your partner? Is it cheating?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! i'm a newbie, so i really wanna...

Hey there! i'm a newbie, so i really wanna know... do you play at the first meeting?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! Me and my husband are into swinging for...

Hey! Me and my husband are into swinging for almost 1 year. The problem is that I'm always paranoid about getting discovered. So, my question is: have you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1...

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1 year. We really enjoy this lifestyle, but now, she wants my best friend to join us. I'm not sure if it's a good...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband tried to convince me to start...

My husband tried to convince me to start swinging, but I don't know if I can get over jealousy. Any tips?
Anonymous
Anonymous

As a man, what should I wear when I'm going...

As a man, what should I wear when I'm going to a swingers club? Are there any rules?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all! Please help me with some advice......

Hi all! Please help me with some advice... Last night me and my wife went to a swinging club. We met a nice couple and we quickly started a full swap. They...
Anonymous
Anonymous

For all ladies out there... do you prefer...

For all ladies out there... do you prefer muscular men or skinny ones? I'm really curious!
Anonymous
Anonymous

If you could change one thing about the way...

If you could change one thing about the way you swing, what would you change and why?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and...

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and we planned to go to a swingers club in the weekend. Our question is... do you use your real name or alias? We are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Just wondering who allows their swing...

Just wondering who allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're a woman), or your wife/girlfriend?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all! I'm just curious... do you keep your...

Hi all! I'm just curious... do you keep your "swinging" friends separate from your every day friends?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have a question for men out there. Would...

I have a question for men out there. Would you swing with another couple in which the man is bi-curious?