Who have you told about your swinging...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Who have you told about your swinging activities?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging with large people

What is the opinion for hooking up with Large people? (I'm talking +300 lbs) Would you do it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi girls, where do you buy your slut gear?...

Hi girls, where do you buy your slut gear? pls help!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are new to swinging so we...

Hi everyone! We are new to swinging so we really need an advice. We have no problem in having sex in front of other people (we have done it before), but...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Does any of you travel just for swinging? I'm...

Does any of you travel just for swinging? I'm just curious :)
Anonymous
Anonymous

For all the men out there... what do you...

For all the men out there... what do you think about MFM? do you enjoy it as much as FMF?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely...

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely marriage for over 6 years. We talked a few times about getting into swinging, I said that I'm fine with it, but to be...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm really glad that I have found...

Hey there! I'm really glad that I have found this forum so I can ask you guys this... I am married for 2 years. My husband told me that he used to go to...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging in different...

What do you think about swinging in different rooms? Are you ok with that?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked...

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked about having MFM, but he said that he would be jealous... I really wanna have a threesome with my husband and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you swing without your partner? Is it...

Can you swing without your partner? Is it cheating?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey! Me and my husband are into swinging for...

Hey! Me and my husband are into swinging for almost 1 year. The problem is that I'm always paranoid about getting discovered. So, my question is: have you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1...

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1 year. We really enjoy this lifestyle, but now, she wants my best friend to join us. I'm not sure if it's a good...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you use condoms while swinging? We are...

Do you use condoms while swinging? We are ALWAYS using it, we won't make any move without a condom!
Anonymous
Anonymous

What makes you feel sexy and confident? And...

What makes you feel sexy and confident? And what is it that makes your partner seem sexy and confident? I love wearing high heels, sexy dresses or costumes....
Anonymous
Anonymous

If you could change one thing about the way...

If you could change one thing about the way you swing, what would you change and why?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many sex toys do you own? Do you think...

How many sex toys do you own? Do you think that sex toys are a must have in a swinger's life?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and...

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and we planned to go to a swingers club in the weekend. Our question is... do you use your real name or alias? We are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all! I have a question for you: what...

Hi all! I have a question for you: what intimate acts do you reserve just for you and your partner? We have three reserved acts: vaginal intercourse without...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Just wondering who allows their swing...

Just wondering who allows their swing partners cum inside either yourself (if you're a woman), or your wife/girlfriend?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey guys! I was just curious... what do you...

Hey guys! I was just curious... what do you think about using the marital bed? We have never done it in our bed.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We have never tried swinging, but me and my...

We have never tried swinging, but me and my husband talked a few times about it... we wanna do it, but we are not ready yet... so, we are wondering how has...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you done things in swinging because your...

Have you done things in swinging because your wife/gf asked you to?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all! I'm just curious... do you keep your...

Hi all! I'm just curious... do you keep your "swinging" friends separate from your every day friends?