What should we expect after our first swinger...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What should we expect after our first swinger experience? Any thoughts?

Related topics

2lips2hips
2lips2hips

Looking for real couple. Not our first time...

Looking for real couple. Not our first time to play but first to play in Louisville
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are new to swinging so we...

Hi everyone! We are new to swinging so we really need an advice. We have no problem in having sex in front of other people (we have done it before), but...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Me and my husband are into swinging...

Hello! Me and my husband are into swinging for 6 months or so, but we only did it with our friends. Tonight, we are going to a club, so we are wondering...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Wife is worried about having potential...

Wife is worried about having potential negative feelings after first swing experience... what should I tell her to calm her down? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Does any of you travel just for swinging? I'm...

Does any of you travel just for swinging? I'm just curious :)
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found this...

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found this forum! We are new into swinging so this forum is perfect for our question. We tried soft swinging twice and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How did you decide to start this lifestyle?...

How did you decide to start this lifestyle? We are a very open mind couple and we tried a lot of things. My wife came with the swinging idea and it was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely...

Hello! Me and my husband have a lovely marriage for over 6 years. We talked a few times about getting into swinging, I said that I'm fine with it, but to be...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked...

My husband only wants FMF... We have talked about having MFM, but he said that he would be jealous... I really wanna have a threesome with my husband and...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you prefer swinging at home or...

Do you prefer swinging at home or hotels/clubs? My and my wife prefer swinging in clubs... we always said that home is our private place.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of first experience did you have?...

What kind of first experience did you have? MFM FMF MFMF?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1...

Me and my wife are into swinging for over 1 year. We really enjoy this lifestyle, but now, she wants my best friend to join us. I'm not sure if it's a good...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are new to swinging and we are...

Me and my wife are new to swinging and we are scared to death of contracting a venereal disease..how do we avoid it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are not an attractive couple and we are...

We are not an attractive couple and we are afraid that we will be rejected by others... does the weight matters that much?
Anonymous
Anonymous

As a man, what should I wear when I'm going...

As a man, what should I wear when I'm going to a swingers club? Are there any rules?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi all! Please help me with some advice......

Hi all! Please help me with some advice... Last night me and my wife went to a swinging club. We met a nice couple and we quickly started a full swap. They...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you use condoms while swinging? We are...

Do you use condoms while swinging? We are ALWAYS using it, we won't make any move without a condom!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and...

Hey there! We are new to this lifestyle and we planned to go to a swingers club in the weekend. Our question is... do you use your real name or alias? We are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey guys! I was just curious... what do you...

Hey guys! I was just curious... what do you think about using the marital bed? We have never done it in our bed.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We have never tried swinging, but me and my...

We have never tried swinging, but me and my husband talked a few times about it... we wanna do it, but we are not ready yet... so, we are wondering how has...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! we need to know all legal aspects...

Hello! we need to know all legal aspects regarding swinging and swinger life in Louisville. anyone?
Anonymous
Anonymous

This is our first time in Louisville: tell us...

This is our first time in Louisville: tell us the ins-and-outs of the swinging community here
Anonymous
Anonymous

We've been doing this for 5 years now and...

We've been doing this for 5 years now and still find the thrill unstoppable... we really wanna try a large swinging group in Louisville to go the next step
Anonymous
Anonymous

My first time in Louisville... only gonna be...

My first time in Louisville... only gonna be here for a long week-end... what club should i enjoy?